Call for Proposals for Targeted Analyses
Targeted Analyses, conducted under Priority 2 of the ESPON Programme, is defined by stakeholders who will participate in the project implementation. It is a new type of projects supporting the use of existing ESPON results in partnership with different groups of stakeholders. Targeted Analyses provide an opportunity to stakeholders for (1) enhancing their understanding of the larger territorial context, (2) making comparisons to other territories, regions and cities, and (3) hereby providing a European perspective to considerations on the development of their territories.
The expertise needed to carry through the analyses is found by Calls for Proposals based on Project Specification developed by the involved stakeholders and ESPON in close collaboration.
Call for Proposals for Targeted Analyses have been selected on the basis of expressions of interest from stakeholders. Each project proposal may address one of up to 8 different themes selected by the Monitoring Committee.
This Call includes the following 8 themes:
- EATIA – ESPON and TIA – Territorial Impact Assessments (budget: EUR 350,000.00)
- ULYSSES – Using Applied Results from ESPON as a Yardstick for Cross-Border Spatial Planning and Development (budget: EUR 350,000.00)
- RISE – Identifying and Exchanging Best Practice in Developing Regional Integrated Strategies in Europe (budget: EUR 350,000.00)
- POLYCE – Metropolisation and Polycentric Development in Central Europe: Evidence Based Strategic Options (budget: EUR 350,000.00)
- TPM – Territorial Performance Monitoring (budget: EUR 350,000.00)
- BEST METROPOLISES – Best Development Conditions in European Metropolises: Paris, Berlin, Warsaw (budget: EUR 350,000.00)
- SEMIGRA – Selective Migration and Unbalanced Sex Ratio in Rural Regions (budget: EUR 350,000.00)
- SMART-IST – Smart Institutions for Territorial Developments (budget: EUR 350,000.00)
The total available budget for this call amounts to 2.800.000 €. One single proposal can be selected for each theme.
Potential beneficiaries of this call are public and private bodies.
The deadline for submitting proposals for this call is 28 June 2010.
Please find below the Application Pack - Priority 2, which includes all the relevant documents related to the Call for Proposals.
Potential applicants are recommended to also take into account the legal framework accessible here.
|Application Pack Priority 2||ZIP||1.54 MB|