News - 26 September 2016
Proposal for ESPON Targeted Analyses
Next cut-off date is 13 January 2017
Develop and submit your proposal for Targeted Analyses. The ESPON EGTC evaluates twice per year the proposals received by certain cut-off dates; the next cut-off date is 13 January 2017. Further information
Help us redesign the ESPON website!
We are redesigning the ESPON website and we want your feedback to guide us. What works, what doesn’t work? What could be improved, what is missing?
Your answers to a few questions will make a huge difference and only take a few minutes of your time. The survey will close on Friday, 30 September 2016. Complete the survey now
Calls for Tenders
1. "Graphic Design and Layout 2016-2019" This service shall provide an attractive and high-quality graphic design and layout of the wide-ranging ESPON publications, reports and other material. Deadline to submit an offer is 7 October 2016 at 10:00. Further information at the ESPON Website
2. "Printing 2016-2019" This service shall provide high-quality printing of a wide range of publications, reports and other material. Deadline to submit an offer is 14 October 2016 at 10:00. Further information at the ESPON Website
Further information will be published on the ESPON website following publication on “Portail des Marchés Publics” of Luxembourg and TED - the “Supplement to the Official Journal” of the EU dedicated to European public procurement
3. Senior Scientific Quality Management (re-launched) deadline for receiving offers 7 November 2016 at 16:00
4. ESPON 2020 Database Portal deadline for receiving offers 7 November 2016 at 16:00
• 12 and 13 October 2016 in Brussels - ESPON at the EWRC 2016 ESPON will contribute to the European Week of Regions and Cities with a joint workshop on circular economy and speeches in cooperation with other EU Institutions and Programmes. You have now until Friday 30 September 17:00 (extended deadline) to register. Find out more at the ESPON Website
• 7 and 8 December 2016 in Bratislava - ESPON Seminar in cooperation with the EU Presidency of Slovakia, Save the date!
ESPON at the CoR Seminar in Lerwick, Shetland Islands
Lerwick, 9 September 2016 - The Committee of the Regions, COTER Commission, invited the ESPON EGTC to the Seminar "Overcoming Barriers to Economic Development – A remote Islands Perspective".
Ilona Raugze introduced the territorial evidence that ESPON has produced on areas with geographic specificities; in particular, the evidence and policy messages from the projects TeDi, EUROISLANDS, ARTS, GEOSPECS as well as ET 2050 contributed to the lively debate and offered a territorial-based approach to the discussion. Further information: ESPON Website | CoR Website