TIPTAP - Territorial Impact Package for Transport and Agricultural Policies
Main research areas
- Exploration of four types of impacts – the impacts on regional situation (economic/social/environmental), regional competitiveness (Lisbon strategy), climate change and territorial impacts, related to the concept of territorial cohesion.
- Assessment of average impacts on specific typologies of regions, trans-national cooperation areas, cross-border and interregional cooperation areas.
- Mapping of results, conclusions and policy suggestions for a better compliance with the Lisbon agenda, climate change agenda or territorial cohesion strategies.
Impacts are assessed, where possible, at NUTS 3 level.
Main results envisaged
- Evidence on the territorial impact of transport and agricultural policy.
- Indicators offering key information on impacts of policies on the economic-social-environmental-cultural situation of regions and cities, on impacts related to the Lisbon strategy and to climate change, and on territorial phenomena and aims related to European policy orientations.
- A territorial impact assessment tool, including a model and a road map for implementation.
- European maps related to the testing and use of the developed TIA tool on at least two EU policies
- Data input to the ESPON Database