Accessibility (Air and Multimodal)
Update of Accessibility Maps on Air and Multimodal Transport
The service contract for updating "Potential accessibility by air, 2001” and “Potential accessibility, multimodal, 200l” from the ESPON 2006 project 1.2.1 "Transport Trends" comprehends the following tasks:
- Data collection (2006), data transformation and harmonization.
- Production and updating of the 2 ESPON maps: “European potential accessibility by air, 2001” and “European potential accessibility multimodal, 2001” to the year 2006 and NUTS 2006 version.
- (Re)creation of 2 ESPON 2006 maps: “European potential accessibility by air, 2001” and “European potential accessibility multimodal, 2001” to NUTS 2006 version.
- Production of six additional maps showing changes in relative and absolute terms between 2001 and 2006 (NUTS 2006 version).
- Analysis of the territorial dynamics and trends for air and multimodal potential accessibility in Europe. In the conclusions of the analysis the three level approach developed by ESPON 2006 Programme is applied and the relation to methodological issues is explained.
Spiekermann & Wegener
Budget: € 20.000
Delivery of data, maps and reports
2 March 2009
Please contact the Project Expert at the ESPON Coordination Unit:
Sandra DI BIAGGIO, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org