Transnational Networking Activities
Transnational Networking Activities, conducted under Priority 4 of the ESPON 2013 Programme, aim at activating transnational interest in ESPON by involvement of policy makers, practitioners and scientists.
The transnational networking activities are carried through by groupings of members of the ECP network based on a strategy including a package of numerous activities.
Among the activities envisaged are events that can support capitalization of ESPON results in the transnational context, actions with an operational approach which could lead to recommendations for new initiatives within the respective transnational area, feedback to the Programme on results prepared by project groups, in order to raise awareness about blunders and misinterpretations from a national point of view.
At the moment information on the following Transnational Networking Activities is available:
- Capitalisation: ENECON - ESPON Evidence in a North European Context
- Capitalisation and dissemination: CaDEC - Capitalisation and Dissemination of ESPON Concepts
- e-learning: ESPONTrain - Establishment of a transnational ESPON training programme to stimulate interest to ESPON2013 knowledge
- Evidence for decision making: ESPON on the Road - Bringing closer ESPON evidence for decision making
- Territorial scales: SCALES - Breakdown and capitalisation of ESPON results on different scales
- Territorial strategies: INTERSTRAT - ESPON in Integrated Territorial Strategies
- Transnational perspectives: NORBA - Nordic-Baltic Dialogues on transnational perspectives in spatial planning
- Use of ESPON: USESPON - Use ESPON