The ESPON Evidence Brief is a new, short and informative publication targeting policy makers and practitioners and building on main research results from recent ESPON projects in a condensed and easy-accessible manner.
The themes of the brief highlight key territorial structures, trends and dynamics at European, national and regional levels that can feed into current policy discussions on territorial cohesion and development. The maps and graphics are selected to complement and facilitate the understanding of the specific theme.
In order to support a broad use by policy-makers, practitioners as well as stakeholders and a wider public, the ESPON Evidence Briefs are covering 4 pages that can be printed, double-sided on A3 sheet and folded into a leaflet.
The following ESPON Evidence Briefs are available:
- November 2014 "At risk of poverty and social exclusion in European regions"
- September 2014 "Understanding Green Economy"
- May 2014 "CityBench Webtool: Urban Benchmarking"
- April 2014 'A territorial monitoring tool for a European macro-region: the example of the Baltic Sea Region'
- March 2014 'Territorial Evidence for European Structural and Investment Funds'
- December 2013 "Secondary cities as important growth poles"
- November 2013 "Post-crisis migration trends"
- November 2013 "Services of General Interest"
- November 2013 "Territories with Geographic Specificities"
- September 2013 "Territorial Dimensions of Europe 2020 Strategy"
- May 2013 "European Territorial Cooperation"