Call for Tender for Targeted Analysis
"Territorial Scenarios for the Baltic Sea Region (BT 2050)"
16 February 2017 - The service shall produce trend analysis and territorial scenarios for the Baltic Sea Region (BSR). Key topics to be addressed under various policies related to the Baltic Sea Region’s territorial development should be identified and the role of the Baltic Sea Region in a larger European and global context outlined.
The main outcome of this service contract should be the development of territorial scenarios for the BSR (taking into account the internal diversity of the region and its integration in a broader territorial context), which are in turn the basis for discussion at various political levels (transnational, national, regional, local), other EU macro-regions and wider Europe.
- Ministry of Economic Development, Department of Development Strategy (Poland) (lead stakeholder)
- Ministry of the Environment, Department of the Built Environment (Finland)
- Ministry of Finance, Spatial Planning Department (Estonia)
- Ministry of Environment of the Republic of Lithuania, Construction and Territorial Planning Department (Lithuania)
- Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure, Department Policy Matters, Division G31 European Spatial Development Policy and Territorial Cohesion (Germany)
- Ministry of Environmental Protection and Regional Development of the Republic of Latvia, Spatial Planning Department (Latvia)
- Federal Institute for Research on Building, Urban Affairs and Spatial Development (Germany)
- State Regional Development Agency, VASAB Secretariat (Latvia)
The objective of this activity is to develop territorial scenarios for the BSR in order to increase evidence based on the territorial dimension of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, as well as contribute to EU MS policy making and cooperation between BSR countries on territorial development. The EU Territorial Agenda (EU TA) and Urban Agenda (EU UA), as well as UN New Urban Agenda need to be considered in this respect.
ESPON Projects Relevant for this Targeted Analysis
The maximum available budget for this contract is 275.000,00 EUR (two hundred seventy five thousand Euros), exclusive of VAT but inclusive of all other taxes, disbursements, travel, accommodation and delivery costs.
The documentation related to the Call, such as technical specifications, annexes, questions and answers, can be accessed free of charge, until 7 days before submission deadline, as follows:
Deadline for the submission of the offers is 27 March 2017 at 10:30 (CET - Central European Time).
- Any request for additional information must be made by email to the following address: email@example.com.
- This tender notice has been published at the “Portail des Marchés Publics” of Luxembourg (www.marches.public.lu/) and at the online version of the “Supplement to the Official Journal of the European Union”, dedicated to European public procurement TED (Tenders Electronic Daily).